Address Past and Past Participle Form, v1 v2 v3 v4 v5 form of Address
Meaning of Address
- Write the name and address of the intended recipient on (an envelope, letter, or package)(transitive verb)
- Speak to (a person or an assembly), typically in a formal way.(transitive verb)
- Think about and begin to deal with (an issue or problem)(transitive verb)
- Take up one’s stance and prepare to hit (the ball)(transitive verb)
Example Sentences with Address
- I addressed my letter to him personally.
- She addressed an audience of the most important Shawnee chiefs.
- A fundamental problem has still to be addressed.
- Ensure that your weight is evenly spread when you address the ball.
- They exchanged addresses and agreed to keep in touch.
- She delivered an address to the National Council of Teachers.
- He rescued me with the most consummate address.