Synonym Words With However, Definition and Example Sentences
- Even though they were millionaires, they drive old cars.
- We are still very hungry, even though we ate very much .
- They felt weary after alltheir hard work.
- After allthat hard work, students deserve a holiday.
all the same
- It’sall the sameto me whether our team loses or wins.
- Well, anyhow they’re going to end it.
in spite of
- They helped them in spite of the difficulties
- In spite of all the cooking shows I’ve watched, I’m still no good in the kitchen.
on the other hand
- My sister is clever, but on the other handshe often makes careless mistakes.
- Samuel has bought a new dress but he hasn’t worn it yet.
- He hasn’t watered the flowers yet.
- The per contrais that they themselves are rather malodorous.