What is Conclusion Transition Word? Conclusion Transition Words List and Example Sentences
Table of Contents
CONCLUSION TRANSITION WORDS
What Are Conclusion Words?
The conclusion is one of the most crucial parts of an essay since it allows you to summarize your ideas and arguments clearly and straightforwardly. Being able to do it with the appropriate words and phrases may make all the difference.
As we discussed in the introduction, conclusion transition words are employed towards the end of your piece of writing, as their name suggests. These words and phrases are utilized to connect concepts in your conclusion. In one short statement, the conclusion transition words can help you pull together all of the concepts that were given throughout the essay. You may select from a wide range of conclusion transition words, and the more distinctive the better.
List Of Conclusion Transition Words
We’ll now look at a list of conclusion transition terms to help you increase your vocabulary and make your conclusion seem more polished and fuller.
- All in all
- All things considered
- To sum up
- To conclude
- In short
- In brief
- In essence
- In summary
- In conclusion
- In the final analysis
- To summarize
- It has been noted
- Given these points
- By and large
- On the whole
- In the end
Examples Of Conclusion Transition Words in A Sentence
It’s time to put our conclusion transition words into practice now that we’ve built up a strong repertoire. Let’s look at some instances of how each of these might be utilized in different situations. You’ll see that the transition conclusion words enable you to condense all of the information into a single sentence.
- In summary Snow White had a difficult life but ultimately found happiness at the end with her lovely prince.
- It has been noted that the writer of this incredible book did not have a good knowledge of the subject, so given these points, we can conclude that the book is not a good resource for studying in this century.
- In short, the park is an attractive and relaxing place to spend an afternoon alone or together with your friends.
- All things considered; I find that Seoul is the great city I’ve ever seen.
- To sum up, the children all had a perfect childhood and yet still ended up committing crimes, unfortunately.
- Finally, we can conclude that the airplane was a useful and safe invention.
- In brief, the farm is known to produce the most top-quality meat in the country, and this is why it has been so successful.
- On the whole, chicken is much more popular meat than pork.
- By and large, homework should be considered a useful learning tactic, regardless of what the school children might think.
The author can elegantly tie off his or her piece of writing with a brief sentence or remark using a concluding transition word. There are a variety of options available, each of which can be used to convey the most important information previously discussed.